Wednesday, September 29, 2010

G'Nosh

I'm lucky enough to do what I love and get paid for it!  I work at an art studio in Richardson, TX, called G'Nosh.  I teach painting classes several nights a week.  People sign up for whichever painting they want, come to the studio, and a few hours later they leave with a finished painting!  This job has been great for several reasons:

-I love to paint.
-I love to get paid to paint!
-I love teaching people and seeing their inner artist come out.
-I get to practice and get better.
-I am learning new techniques and styles with each painting and artist we feature.

Here are three pieces I painted the other night (the violin, trees, and nest)...some of them will be featured in an ad soon.  I'll get you more details when I get them!  I painted each of them from a picture (below each painting) that my boss gave me that night.

I almost forgot, you can purchase the paintings I paint here for $35.  That's a great deal for art for your home!






1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I'll post a picture of a painting I did on my blog soon. I wanted something for my mantle for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails